Project designation: Arpitex qualification for internationalization
Project code: POCI-02-0752-FEDER-019830 POCI-03-3560-FSE-019830
Main objective: OT 3 – Enhancing the competitiveness of small and medium-sized enterprises
Region of intervention: North
Beneficiary entity: ARPITEX – COMÉRCIO E INDÚSTRIA DE CONFECÇÕES LDA
Date of approval: 2017-02-21
Start date: 04/27/2016
Conclusion date: 04/26/2018
Total eligible cost: 539,958.05 Euros
Financial support from the European Union: FEDER: 241,026.32 Euros FSE: 2,606.40 Euros
Objectives, activities and expected / achieved results:
With this project the company aims to strengthen its positioning in the market, as well as entering more demanding market segments, which are generators of greater added value. It hopes, therefore, to reinforce its capacity for internationalization, by steadily increasing its exports through the application of new business models, valuing immaterial factors of competitiveness (performance, internal organization, external communication, relationship with suppliers, sales and customers, quality control, successful procedures for sustained internationalization).
Its main objectives are:
– To be one of the reference companies of the region and at the international level;
– Be a known and respected company in the foreign markets where it operates;
– Fostering relationships of trust with customers and suppliers;
– Provide a wide range of quality products;
– Provide the services to the client with the full compliance with the deadlines;
– Invest in permanent investment in equipment and materials to meet the challenges of growth and market requirements.
– To have a dynamic, professional and competent team;
– Betting on sustained growth and strengthening its position in current markets and the conquest of new markets.
Value of exports in the volume of Business: 97.77%.